Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week there will be a new topic for everyone to create a top ten list with.
This Weeks Topic:
Top Ten 2016 Releases from the First Half of the Year I am Most Excited to Read
So far, this year has been about reading books for review and catching up in other series. I have only read a small handful of books that actually came out this year so, I decided to change the topic from "my favorite 2016 releases" to "Those I am most excited to read", but I am limiting it to those that have released this year between January and June. Here we go!
- "The Way to Game the Walk of Shame" by Jenn P. Nguyen
- "Remembrance" by Meg Cabot
- "A Court of Mist and Fury" by Sarah J. Maas
- "The Siren" by Kiera Cass
- "Emerge" by Tobie Easton
- "After the Woods" by Kim Savage
- "Wink Poppy Midnight" by April Genevieve Tucholke
- "Bookishly Ever After" by Isabel Bandeira
- "The Problem With Forever" by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- "Unrivaled" by Alyson Noel