Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week there will be a new topic for everyone to create a top ten list with.
This Weeks Topic:
Top Ten Characters Who Remind Me Of Myself Or Someone I Know In Real Life
1. Angela from "Unspoken" by Sarah Rees Brennan
2. Gale from "The Hunger Games" by Suzanne Collins
Gale reminds me who my boyfriend portrays himself as to outsiders. He is strong and manly and is willing to do anything for me. He isn't afraid to speak his mind and is willing to escape everything is there is a chance for things to get better. I think this is why I loved Gale so much. He was willing to do anything for Katniss and that is exactly what my boyfriend is about.
3. Peeta from "The Hunger Games" by Suzanne Collins
4. Doc from "Shadowland" by Meg Cabot
5. Mari from "Where Will You Run?" by M.E. Franco
6. Mari's sister from "Where Will You Run?" by M.E. Franco
7. Phoebe from "Passing strange" by Daniel Waters
I am pretty sure that 7 characters are all that I can think of right now. I will say that with such a tough topic I made some pretty good progress especially it being my first Top Ten Tuesday. Hope you stick around for next weeks =D