My schedule for BEA is about 99.9% complete. I have definitely narrowed it down a lot. It used to be 17 pages, now it's 8. Hopefully I will get everything I want and more, but there are definitely ten that I absolutely must try and get my hands on no matter what.
10. "The Haunting of Sunshine Girl" By Paige McKenzie
9. "Those Girls" By Lauren Saft
8. "Sweet Evil" By Wendy Higgins
7. "All the Bright Places" By Jennifer Niven
6. "The Cage" By Megan Shepard
5. "Last Night at the Circle Cinema" By Emily Franklin
4. "Scorched" By J.Lynn
3. "What We Saw" By Aaron Hartzler
2. "Until Friday Night" By Abbi Glines
1. "Suicide Notes from Beautiful Girls" By Lynn Weingarten
According to my schedule I should be able to take all of these plus more home, but shit happens. Fingers crossed these become mine =D
Are you attending BEA this year? What books are your must haves?