Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week there will be a new topic for everyone to create a top ten list with.
This Weeks Topic:
(In honor of Jamie's wedding this week on the 17th) -- Top Ten Book Romances That You Think Would Make It In The Real World (outside the book)
First of all I want to give a HUGE congrats to Jamie!! CONGRATS ON GETTING MARRIED! I hope you guys stay happy forever =D Secondly on to the list of romance! In order of most likely to succeed LMAO Sorry there is no reasoning behind this list, but I am lazy this week lmao and this is just my opinion anyways so I don't really have to justify it.
1. Anna and Etienne from "Anna and the French Kiss" By Stephanie Perkins
2. Echo and Noah from "Pushing the Limits" By Katie McGarry
3. Maggie and Caleb from "Significance" By Shelly Crane
4. Lily and Quince from "Forgive My Fins" By Tera Lynn Childs
5. Jacqueline and Lucas from "Easy" By Tamara Webber
6. Katy and Daemon from "Obsidian" By Jennifer L. Armentrout
7. Katniss and Peeta from "The Hunger Games" By Suzanne Collins
8. Finley and Griffin from "The Girl in the Steel Corset" By Kady Cross
9. Mari and Raith from "Where Will You Run?" By M.E. Franco
10. Karou and Akiva from "Daughter of Smoke and Bone" By Laini Taylor