Bought for the Kindle:
- "Valentine's Ghost" By Aimee Ash - FREE
- A box of three books from Heidi at Rainy Day Ramblings. They are "All Spell Breaks Loose" By Lisa Shearin, "Sophie & Carter" By Chelsea Fine, and "Charmfall" By Chloe Neill.
- Question of the Moment 90
- BBReview: "Ten Things We Did (And Probably Shouldn't Have) By Sarah Mlynowski
- Top Ten Tuesday
- Question of the Moment 91
- BBReview: "Keeping the Moon" By Sarah Dessen
- What Are You Pinning?
- Follow Friday
- The Sunday Post
One Last Parting Bite:
Wow such a busy week!! I had so many posts go up this week, and most of them were all set up to go Sunday of last week, because I was leaving for camping on Monday. INSANE!! On the bright side in order to relive all of my stress while camping I read three books! I started Pushing The Limits by Katie McGarry for the Read-A-Long and it is friggen GOOD!! I would have probably finished it in a day if I wasn't involved in the read-a-long. I also read Ten Things We Did by Sarah Mlynowski and Keeping the Moon by Sarah Dessen. All of which are not books I have received for review. It felt so good just to read books for fun! Of course I will be reviewing them, but there was no pressure to read them. It felt great =]
Thanks for checking out my Sunday Post! Hope you check in again next week =D